The NORDLAND 6 is a spacious 6 person tent with a comfortable peak height of 205 cm providing freedom of movement. The spacious living area provides more than enough space for your camping equipment and makes for a cozy retreat on cooler evenings .
The sewn-in groundsheet ensures that you are well protected from the weather and any unwanted guests! Furthermore the Nordland provides above-average weather protection with a water column of 5,000 mm. The water column indicates the quality and strength of the water resistance and most tents offer just 2,000-3,000mm.
The sturdy construction with a strong fabric, taped seams and reinforced eyelets and tabs means the NORDLAND is not only a beautiful and spacious tent but also extremely durable - a good investment which will bring many years of camping fun!
It comes in a handy carry bag with assembly instructions, accessories (guy ropes, pegs, etc.) and also a repair kit – accidents can happen!
- Art.No.: 4015 (green/grey) / 4016 (orange/brown)
- Capacity: 6 Persons
- Sewn-in groundsheet
- Hook for lantern with cable attachment
- Cable outlet
- Mosquito mesh on the sleeping pods
- Water column: 5,000 mm
- Waterproof taped seams
- Material (outer tent): 185T Polyester, PU coated
- Material (Inner tent): 185T Polyester, breathable
- Material (Floor): PE 125 g/m²
- Dimensions (total): 580 x 440 cm
- Dimensions (sleeping cabin): 210 x 420 cm
- Peak height: 205 cm
- Repair kit included
- Weight: 26.7 kg
- Pack size: 84 x 32 x 32 cm
- Colour: green/grey; orange/brown
- Recommended retail price: £449